24 Jun Adult/Child/Infant CPR AED & First Aid
Covid-19 POLICIES: CLASSES ARE STILL HAPPENING AS SCHEDULED, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY HOLDING CLASSES WITH UP TO 6 PEOPLE.
- WE ARE FOLLOWING SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES KEEPING EVERYONE 6 FEET APART
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AND WE PROVIDE GLOVES FOR EVERY STUDENT TO WEAR DURING THE CLASS
- EACH STUDENT IS PROVIDED WITH THEIR OWN STERILE MANIKIN, AND AED TRAINER FOR THE DURATION OF THE CLASS.
- WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED RIGOROUS CLEANING PRACTICES THROUGHOUT OUR OFFICE. THIS INCLUDES FREQUENTLY SANITIZING HIGH TOUCH LOCATIONS AND TRAINING EQUIPMENT AND THE AREA SURROUNDING THE EQUIPMENT; THE MATS AND CHAIRS (which we have always done)
- WE HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES TO OUR PROGRAMS TO MINIMIZE THE RISK; INCLUDING SMALL CLASSES, AND MODIFYING SKILLS PRACTICE DURING CLASS SO STUDENT CONTACT IS ELIMINATED.
- LASTLY IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL PLEASE STAY HOME- THERE WILL NOT BE A CHARGE TO RESCHEDULE.
This American Heart Association (AHA) Adult, Child & Infant CPR & First Aid course covers the following topics:
- Scene Assessment and Safety
- Medical Emergencies (asthma, allergic reactions, heart attack, stroke, diabetes, seizures)
- Injury Emergencies (bleeding, shock, wounds, spinal inquiries, broken bones and sprains)
- Environmental Emergencies (bites, stings, temperature related injuries, poison emergencies)
- Adult, Child & Infant CPR (Compressions and Breathing)
- AED use
- Adult, Child & Infant Choking
Students will receive a two-year certification card from the AHA immediately upon completion of this course. The class complies with all Washington State (WISHA) and federal (OSHA) requirements.
HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS PLEASE SIGN UP FOR BLS/CPR for Healthcare Providers instead
*Cancellations, Refunds, Terms:
Any cancellations received at least 48 hours prior to the class start time will receive a full refund less $5.00 service fee. Requests received after that deadline but at least 24 hours before the start of the class will not be eligible for a refund but may transfer. Only two date transfers per registration allowed. Requests received after the stated deadlines will not be eligible for a refund or transfer (including no call no shows) Students arriving more than 10 minutes late to class will not receive a certification card or be eligible for refund or transfer. Proficiency in English is required to participate in, and receive a certification card for the class. The presence of a translator does not waive this requirement. Translators are not permitted in class.