21 Jun BLS/ CPR for Healthcare Providers
Students will receive an American Heart Association BLS Provider certification card (valid for two years) immediately upon successful completion of this class. This program is for professional rescuers: nurses, EMTs, dental / doctor’s office staff, and many other healthcare professions. There are no prerequisites for this course. Non-healthcare providers are welcome to enroll in the BLS Provider class, or, can take one of our AHA courses designed for the lay-rescuer: adult/ child/ infant CPR/AED and first aid.
This instructor led BLS Course includes:
- High-quality BLS CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants
If you completed the Heart Code BLS Online Courses through the American Heart Association ( AHA ), click the Sign Up button for the hands-on Skill Session.