24 Jun BLS/ CPR E BLENDED LEARNING (skills portion only)
PLEASE NOTE- this is a hand on skills session only. you must complete the heart code BLS online course through the AHA at a separate cost. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THE REGULAR COURSE THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE AN ONLINE PORTION- SIGN UP FOR BLS/CPR FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS COURSE
To complete the online course please go to: Onlineaha.org
Please bring certificate of completion to class with you.
Students will receive an American Heart Association BLS Provider certification card (valid for two years) immediately upon successful completion of this skills session.
Covid-19 POLICIES: CLASSES ARE STILL HAPPENING PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY HOLDING CLASSES WITH UP TO 6 PEOPLE.
- WE ARE FOLLOWING SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES KEEPING EVERYONE 6 FEET APART
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AND WE PROVIDE GLOVES FOR EVERY STUDENT TO WEAR DURING THE CLASS
- EACH STUDENT IS PROVIDED WITH THEIR OWN STERILE MANIKIN, BAG MASK AND AED TRAINER FOR THE DURATION OF THE CLASS.
- WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED RIGOROUS CLEANING PRACTICES THROUGHOUT OUR OFFICE. THIS INCLUDES FREQUENTLY SANITIZING HIGH TOUCH LOCATIONS AND TRAINING EQUIPMENT AND THE AREA SURROUNDING THE EQUIPMENT; THE MATS AND CHAIRS (which we have always done)
- WE HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES TO OUR PROGRAMS TO MINIMIZE THE RISK; INCLUDING SMALL CLASSES, AND MODIFYING SKILLS PRACTICE DURING CLASS SO STUDENT CONTACT IS ELIMINATED.
- LASTLY IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL PLEASE STAY HOME- THERE WILL NOT BE A CHARGE TO RESCHEDULE.
- IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE ONLINE COURSE AND WANT A ONE ON ONE SKILLS SESSION PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL TO SCHEDULE
*Cancellations, Refunds, Terms:
Any cancellations received at least 48 hours prior to the class start time will receive a full refund less $5.00 service fee. Requests received after that deadline but at least 24 hours before the start of the class will not be eligible for a refund but may transfer. Students arriving more than 10 minutes late to class will not receive a certification card or be eligible for refund or transfer. Proficiency in English is required to participate in, and receive a certification card for the class. The presence of a translator does not waive this requirement. Translators are not permitted in class.